Big thanks to my beautiful and brilliant mommy and mommy in law for igniting the fire again deep inside me to start writing a new blog. This blog shall be dedicated to all of the issues I, and other millenials like me, are dealing with in this dynamic historical age. I am dealing with many similar issues common to those twice my age and I am still learning who I am- as I am supposed to do in the discovery decade of aging, ie the 20s.
I choose to embrace my
relationship with my high school boyfriend and nearly eight years later we are
happily married, with one doggie and another soon to come, focusing on our now
burgeoning careers, thinking about when to start having kids, taking care of
our aging parents and so many more issues. My sister, by contrast, is just a
year younger than I am, but far more mature. She is a brilliant scientist
studying at Columbia University deciding to focus on her career before romance.
She is a beautiful independent Manhattanite who amazes me daily. Meanwhile, I
live in a dreamworld as if I am a little girl wearing my mommies business heels
as I play house, but in reality dealing with serious issues like paying bills,
doing taxes, taking care of my family, my work, and maintaining my heath. There
is so much going on, I know I am not alone and I am really excited to share
this with the world.
No comments:
Post a Comment